As seen at the San Diego Maker Faire, we developed this kit with the San Diego Makers Guild as an easy way to build a bot that is controlled via a smartphone or tablet.
This AddiKit also makes a great robot platform for experimenting with servos and sensors and allows for expandability.
- 2 FEETECH (Fitec) FS90R Continuous Rotation Servos
- 2 Wheels for FS90R Servos
- 1 AA 4-Battery Case with Power Switch
- 1 Boffintronics RoboBoffin Mini Controller
- 2 continuous rotation servos and wheels for mobility
- Custom designed ESP-12 based controller with extra I/O for addition of weapon servos or sensors
- Comes with the basic code for driving pre loaded. Modify our code or write your own using the standard Arduino IDE
- Requires 4x AA Batteries (Batteries not included)
- Internal WiFi access point for easy setup and control
- Driving controls via a standard phone or tablet web browser