ESP8266 D1 R2 V2.1.0 WiFi Dev Board (Arduino UNO Footprint)
ESP8266 D1 R2 V2.1.0 WiFi Dev Board (Arduino UNO Footprint) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Ships Same Day if Ordered Before Noon Pacific Time
The D1 R2 is a WiFi capable ESP8266EX based development board in the form of the Arduino UNO board format.
The D1 R2 also features an on-board switching power supply which allows you to power the board from a power supply up to 12V.
We offer a board similar to this called the Wemos D1 Mini that is much smaller in size and breadboard-compatible.
- 1 piece - Wemos D1 R2 Version 2.1 ESP8266 Development Board
- More than enough straight male header pins to solder into all of the open through-holes on the board
- Microcontroller: ESP8266EX
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 11 (all I/O pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire capability, except for D0)
- Analog Input Pins: 1
- Flash Memory: 4MB
On-Board Switching Power Supply:
- Input Voltage Range: 9V to 12V
- Output: 5V at 1A Max
- Board Dimensions: 68.6mm x 53.4mm (2.701" x 2.102") / Long x Wide
- Weight: 21.8g (0.769oz)
|I/O, 10k pull-up
|I/O, 10k pull-up, BUILTIN_LED
|I/O, 10k pull-down, SS
All of the I/O pins have interrupt/PWM/I2C/one-wire capability, except for D0