Diode - 1N4148 Small Signal Fast Switching Diode
Diode - 1N4148 Small Signal Fast Switching Diode is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Ships Same Day if Ordered Before Noon Pacific Time
Perfect for converting 5V level logic to 3.3V level compatible logic. Connect two of these diodes in series between a 5V level device and a 3.3V level device to get a voltage drop of around 1.4V, effectively converting your 5V logic level to a 3.6V logic level which is usually acceptable on 3.3V logic level devices (check the specifications of your specific device to be sure).
- 1 piece........1N4148 Small Signal Fast Switching Diode (DO-35, axial package)
- Forward Voltage: 0.4 to 1.2V depending on forward current
- Reverse Breakdown Voltage: 100V
- Diode Capacitance: 4pF
- Absolute Maximum Ratings:
- Peak Forward Surge Current: 4A (1 micro second)
- Repetitive Peak Forward Current: 500mA (1 second)
- Average Forward Current: 200mA
- Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage: 100V
- Reverse Voltage: 75V
- Power Dissipation: 500mW
- Weight: 0.1g (0.004oz)