Steve Koci's DIY RC Controller Addikit with Receiver
Steve Koci's DIY RC Controller Addikit with Receiver is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Ships Same Day if Ordered Before Noon Pacific Time
Introducing Steve Koci's DIY RC Controller Addikit with Receiver!
Addicore partnered with Steve Koci of DIY Animatronics to create this kit. Steve is a writer for Servo Magazine and has had his animatronic articles published in the book The Ultimate Guide To DIY Animatronics. The DIY RC Controller Addikit is featured in an article written by Steve in a recent issue of Servo Magazine.
The DIY RC Controller Addikit is a general purpose RC controller and receiver based off of the ATmega328P and the nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Wireless Transceiver. With 2 XY joysticks, 2 slide pots, 6 buttons, and 2 toggle switches, the DIY RC Controller gives you many different ways to control animatronic displays, puppets, robotics, vehicles, drones, and much more!
Out of the box the included Arduino sketches allow for the control of 6 servos and 6 digital outputs. There is extra IO on board the receiver that can be utilized if you are willing to roll up your sleeves and tweak the code.
Want to control more than one receiver? The DIY RC Controller Addikit has the ability to control up to 4 receivers in multi-mode.
The DIY RC Controller Addikit is powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) or you can upgrade your controller with our 2x 18650 lithium battery holder.
- 1 - Steve Koci's DIY RC Controller Addikit (Fully Assembled)
- 1 - Boffintronics RC Receiver
- 1 - FEETECH (Fitec) FS90 9G Mini Servo with Accessories
- DIY RC Controller Firmware Github (This software comes pre loaded in the board)
- DIY RC Controller Assembly Instructions (pdf)
- DIY RC Controller Default IO Mapping (pdf)
- DIY RC Controller Schematic (pdf)
- Boffintronics RC Receiver Github (This software comes pre loaded in the board)
- Boffintronics RC Receiver Schematic