RobotDyn nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Wireless Transceiver
RobotDyn nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Wireless Transceiver is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Ships Same Day if Ordered Before Noon Pacific Time
Project examples using this module: wireless peripherals, remote control systems such as RC vehicles and consumer remote electronics, wireless voice transmission such as VoIP, wireless sensor networks, wireless networks, home and commercial automation.
- 1 - RobotDyn nRF24L01+ module
- The nRF24L01+ is a 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver.
- Auto-acknowledge and auto-retransmit.
- Includes on board support components and a 2.4GHz antenna for easy implementation into designs without additional hardware.
- Communication range up to 262 feet (80 meters) in ideal conditions.
- A host microcontroller can communicate and configure the nRF24L01+ over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). The configuration registers are accessible through the SPI connection. Configurable parameters include frequency channel (125 selectable channels), output power, and data rate (data rates: 250kbps, 1Mbps, and 2Mbps).
- The on chip voltage regulator accepts supply voltages from 1.9 to 3.6V. When using the nRF24L01+ with an Arduino be sure to use the 3.3V output pin from the Arduino board to power the nRF24L01+ module.
- The module has 5V tolerant inputs which allows for direct connection of SPI pins to the Arduino.
- Ultra low power consumption as low as 11.3mA transmitting, 13.5mA receiving at 2Mbps, 900nA in power down, and 26uA in standby.
- Internal filtering results in high margins of meeting RF regulatory standards. The module's radio uses Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) modulation as well as fast Automatic Gain Control (AGC).
- The module includes an Interrupt Request (IRQ) pin which can be used to wake the host microcontroller, (ex: Arduino), from sleep when the module receives a transmission providing great power conservation in battery devices.
- Auto-acknowledge and auto-retransmit
- Module Dimensions: 29mm (1.142") long x 15.2mm (0.595") wide x 4.6mm (0.181") tall (not including header pins)
- Weight: 2.2g (0.078oz)