This is an ATmega328P based Nano 3.0 board. It is similar to the Arduino UNO but in a much smaller and breadboard compatible board.
The board has a USB jack (type selectable above) to connect it to your computer and has an on-board 5V regulator.
- 1 — Nano 3.0 board with ATmega328P
- 2 — 1x15 male header
- 1 — 2x3 male header (ICSP header)
- Breadboard friendly with pin spacing of 2.54mm (0.1")
- On-board LEDs to indicate power, TX, RX, and D13
- A manual reset button is included on the board
|Input Supply Voltage||USB or 6-12V on VIN|
|Digital I/O Pins||20 (including Tx, Rx, D2-D13, A0-A5)|
|Analog Input Pins||8 total (A0-A5 can also be used as digital I/O pins)|
|I/O Pin DC Current Capability||40mA|
|Dimensions (Excluding Pins)|